Proudly Serving The
Insurance Needs of California
Residents and Businesses Since 1986
(714) 237-0000

Homeowner Insurance

Contact Us

We Start Your Quote & Call You

    California Homeowner’s Insurance

    Insurance Coverage Begins at Home

    With the proper homeowner’s insurance, you can rest safely knowing you have the coverage you need.  We shop all homeowner insurance carriers to get you the best rates!  Coffer Insurance is a top California Insurance Agency located in Anaheim. To speak with an agent, please call (714) 237-0000.

    Do I Need Homeowner’s Insurance?

    If you own a home, you definitely need homeowner’s insurance. In fact, if you owe a mortgage payment on your home, your lender will most likely make it a mandatory part of your contract. However, even if you own your home free and clear, homeowner’s insurance is a necessary part of your financial portfolio in case the unforeseen happens.

    What Does Homeowner’s Insurance Cover?

    Policymakers can customize your homeowner’s insurance to suit the type of coverage you need, but some things are typical for all policies. Your insurance will address these main areas:

    Structural damage

    This includes the structure of your home itself, including the interior and exterior walls, carpeting, roof, and cabinetry, as well as structures on your property that are not attached to the home such as as a small shed or a detached garage.

    Personal belongings

    Your personal belongings are just that — all the things you own that are not a part of the home’s structure. Personal belongings would be your home furnishings, special things like china dishes, electronics, and more.


    Another important part of your homeowner’s policy is the personal liability coverage. This offers financial protection in case someone sues if they are harmed on your property or if their belongings are damaged and you are legally responsible

    Your homeowner’s policy covers most situations that are out of your control that result in damage but check with our professional agents to get exact details. For example, if your home is robbed, suffers a fire, gets hits by a tree, or a car smashes into the front, you will have coverage for the damages through your policy.

    What Is Not Covered by Standard Homeowner’s Insurance?

    Items that are not covered with a standard homeowner’s policy include:

    • Flood insurance
    • Earthquake insurance
    • Additional living expenses (some expenses may be covered but not all)

    Your insurance specialist can add extra coverage for you if needed. For example, if you are in an earthquake or flood zone, you will want to consider adding these extras.

    For more information about homeowner’s insurance or to start a free quote, contact your Coffer Insurance agent today!  

    Please call (714) 237-0000.

    Customer Testimonials